The American Dream is very much alive for everyone. If we defend it, we can maintain the opportunity for every person to pursue a better life, and leave our kids better off than they started.
Who is William Johnston?
- Software engineering manager, with 10+ years of experience in software development
- Married to the love of my life for over eight years
- Active member of Divinity Lutheran Church, currently serving on the governing board
- B.A. in Computer Science from Thomas Edison State University in Trenton, NJ
- Rennovate my house and build things in my spare time
Why William Johnston?
Economic growth means greater prosperity and more opportunities for all Minnesotans, especially the marginalized. We can renew that growth by taking a balanced approach to business regulation, taxes and spending.
Safe and strong communities need well funded law enforcement. Peace officers should receive extensive training and be held accountable.
School choice is a family decision. Whether public, charter, private or home, Minnesota children need excellent schools so that families can select the school best suited for their child and prepare them for their futures.
Daylight Savings time changes need to end.